‘fifth Scape’ Raises $6 Million in Crypto Presale – Finest VR/AR Coin to Purchase Now?

'5th Scape' Raises $6 Million in Crypto Presale - Best VR/AR Coin to Buy Now?

fifth Scape has reached a milestone by surpassing the $6 million mark in its ongoing crypto presale this week.

Let’s discover why this mission might doubtlessly be top-of-the-line VR/AR cryptos to put money into now.

Is fifth Scape the High VR/AR Coin to Purchase Now?

fifth Scape (5SCAPE) is a brand new mission aiming to create the world’s first AR & VR ecosystem constructed on the Ethereum blockchain. Right here’s the way it works: 5SCAPE is the native utility token that powers all the fifth Scape ecosystem. It serves because the forex for accessing VR video games, making in-game purchases, and collaborating within the platform’s decentralized market.

The mission encompasses a number of key parts. Firstly, fifth Scape is growing a various library of immersive VR video games throughout genres like MMA (Cage Conquest), cricket, soccer, archery, and extra, aiming to supply hyper-realistic graphics and intuitive gameplay.

Secondly, the mission plans to create its personal VR headset referred to as “VR Extremely” and an ergonomic gaming chair “SwiftScape VR Chair” to completely immerse gamers within the digital environments.

Moreover, fifth Scape will function a “Improvement Middle” market the place content material creators and builders can design, publish, and monetize their very own VR experiences utilizing 5SCAPE tokens. Lastly, 5SCAPE holders will obtain reductions on new sport releases, instructional supplies, and unique entry to premium VR content material. They’ll additionally stake tokens to earn rewards and affect mission choices by voting rights.

Tokenomics: High Crypto Presale?

The tokenomics and crypto presale for fifth Scape are structured as follows: the full provide is 5.21 billion 5SCAPE tokens, with 80% (4.16 billion) allotted for the presale, which has a fundraising goal of $15 million. Presale tokens have a lock and vesting schedule, with 40% unlocked at launch, an 8-week lock, and an 8-month linear vesting interval.

Moreover, 10% of the tokens are allotted for the treasury and improvement (5% unlocked at TGE, 6 months lock, 2-year vest), and 10% are allotted for trade liquidity (100% unlocked at TGE).

The fifth Scape crew envisions 5SCAPE because the common forex spanning all the ecosystem, enabling transactions, staking, and governance throughout the VR realm they’re constructing.


On the advertising and marketing entrance, the fifth Scape X account has over 15okay followers and is very energetic. The crew is promoting on varied crypto media retailers reminiscent of Cryptonews and collaborating with totally different YouTubers.

As an illustration, Claybro, who has virtually 130okay subscribers, posted a constructive video about fifth Scape. He highlighted that 5thscape’s presale gives a assured worth improve upon launch, presently at $0.00327 and itemizing at $0.01, implying a possible improve on funding by launch day.

Moreover, Claybro famous that 5thscape is centered round VR know-how, providing VR video games, films, schooling, and units. Moreover, upon launch, 40% of bought tokens might be accessible, with the remaining 60% vested over eight months. This structured launch is designed to handle token provide and demand successfully.


All in all, with its formidable imaginative and prescient, good tokenomics, and energetic advertising and marketing efforts, fifth Scape would possibly doubtlessly be top-of-the-line VR/AR cryptocurrencies to purchase in 2024. Be sure to do your analysis earlier than collaborating on this crypto presale, however preliminary indicators look promising.


  • 17 Finest Crypto Presales to Put money into 2024 – $5SCAPE Makes the Listing

The put up ‘fifth Scape’ Raises $6 Million in Crypto Presale – Finest VR/AR Coin to Purchase Now? appeared first on ReadWrite.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *