Extremely-spicy One Chip Problem chip contributed to teen’s dying, report says

Ultra-spicy One Chip Challenge chip contributed to teen’s death, report says

Enlarge (credit score: Sarah Dussault/MediaNews Group/The Mercury Information by way of Getty Pictures)

An post-mortem report of a Massachusetts teen who tragically died hours after consuming an ultra-spicy tortilla chip prompt that his dying was because of the excessive dose of spice within the chip and a congenital coronary heart defect, in response to an post-mortem report obtained by the Related Press.

Harris Wolobah, a beforehand wholesome 14-year-old from Worcester, died September 1, 2023 hours after consuming the chip—a 2023 Paqui One Chip Problem chip—which have been offered individually, wrapped in tin foil, and seasoned with two of hottest peppers on the earth, the Naga Viper pepper and the Carolina Reaper pepper. Paqui offered the chip with a problem through which eaters have been dared to eat the chip, wait so long as potential earlier than consuming or ingesting something, and submit the aftermath on social media, the place the problem went viral.

Harris’ mom, Lois Wolobah, instantly suspected the chip was concerned in his premature dying. On the time, she reportedly mentioned she picked him up from faculty after getting a name from the nurse. He was clutching his abdomen and, about two hours later, misplaced consciousness and was rushed to the hospital, the place he died. She reported that he had no identified medical situations on the time.

Learn 6 remaining paragraphs | Feedback

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *