No one likes them, however worth hikes occur, folks. Worth hikes occur. And the early-bird worth for passes to Disrupt San Francisco 2019 disappears tonight, August 30 at 11:59 p.m. (PST). Keep away from the ache of paying extra and luxuriate in saving as much as $1,300. You might have just a few hours left. Purchase your Disrupt SF passes proper now.
Why attend Disrupt SF? It’s merely the place to be for members of the early-stage startup ecosystem — it doesn’t matter what your function. Take it from Luke Heron, CEO of TestCard Diagnostics. His firm exhibited in Startup Alley at Disrupt SF ’17 and once more at Disrupt Berlin ’18 — and lately closed on $1.7 million in funding.
“In case you’re a startup founder or an entrepreneur,” stated Heron, “attending Disrupt is a no brainer.”
Want extra causes? Okay, we’ll break it down for you.
- Programming throughout 4 phases, workshops, Q&A Classes, panel discussions and a roster of audio system representing a veritable who’s who of tech leaders, icons, makers and doers. Try the Disrupt agenda.
- Startup Battlefield, the place 15-30 excellent early-stage startups launch on a world stage and vie for a $100,000 money prize.
- Startup Alley, that includes greater than 1,000 early-stage startups — and don’t overlook to fulfill our hand-picked TC High Picks — 45 unimaginable startups made the reduce this 12 months.
- Networking — particularly however not solely in Startup Alley — is virtually a contact sport at Disrupt occasions. And by that we imply you’ll discover loads of contacts to assist drive your small business ahead. We actually have a software that will help you… learn the following bullet.
- CrunchMatch, a free, enterprise match-making service that may assist you to reduce by way of the 1000’s of individuals to search out and join with founders and traders who share related enterprise objectives.
- The TC Hackathon, the place as much as 800 proficient makers will compete for a $10,000 prime prize, plus 1000’s extra in money and prizes from sponsored contests.
Disrupt San Francisco 2019 takes place October 2-4, and you’ve got only a few quick hours left to benefit from early-bird pricing and save as much as $1,300. Worth hikes occur. Don’t allow them to occur to you. Purchase your passes earlier than 11:59 p.m. (PST) tonight, August 30.
Is your organization excited by sponsoring or exhibiting at Disrupt San Francisco 2019? Contact our sponsorship gross sales group by filling out this kind.